Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Bella Soap Creations || Review

What a beautiful day it was today! Not to mention the extremely nice evening to go along with it! Thank you Lord for this weather! I wanted to introduce you to another really beautiful company who works SO hard and creates some of THE most AMAZING soaps I have ever tried! Its so hard to even use these because I want to savor the scents forever!! Ha. Ha. Ha.
No- Really! Bella Soap Creations sent me two extremely delightful soaps that I just have to share with you! There is just no way of getting around not trying Mary's Soaps! 
The first thing I want to say is that Mary is very professional and a very sweet individual. Her talent goes beyond what I could even describe! If I could I would own one of each of her soaps, they are that pretty darn amazing! :)
-Winter Garden-
Very Moisturizing. My skin LOVES this bar of soap! The scent stays on the skin and is such a clean smell. I want to say it reminds me of if you were using an Irish spring type soap but with good properties for your skin. In no way is this bar a detergent! :)
She used such beautiful colors. A nice deep green, a pretty purple and she achieved a very white color for the basic batter! The embed is a little purple flower along with some soap lattice across the top!
Im in love love love with this Bar!

The other Bar she sent me is just as beautiful, not as fancy but more elegant! 
Still Im in love with it due to the properties of the soap. So nourishing and creamy. 

-LOVE SPELL-
This is one stamped with her company soap stamp.
The swirl is adorable and flows throughout the soap! I love the colors in this one especially that gold that gives it a bit of "POP!"! This Love Spell scent is the dupe for the VS & compared to that it is almost identical. The scent is strong and last, lingers on the skin which I totally love!

~I am a HUGE fan of Bella Soap Creations~
Mothers Day is coming and I totally recommend checking her soaps out because I am willing to say it is the best gift for moms! She even has lotions that I think are going to be on her site soon. If she has a empty shop right now It is because she sold out and will be adding new stuff!! YAY! :)

Find out what new soaps will be for sale below!







No comments:

Post a Comment