Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

Bars By Becca Naturally Awesome Soap || My Thoughts

Hey everyone! After a bit of time to myself, I am back and plan on having a BUNCH of great products and information to share with you! Im looking to add some things to my blog as in different topics in different areas. But for now let me share with you a really really NICE soap shop that is based on Facebook. Bars by Becca. You can find her soaps on her Facebook page as well as ordering [ BARS BY BECCA ], You may message her there. I will link her information below for those who are interested in checking her out!
I am normally talking about soaps that are "Cold Processed" method of making but Becca makes hers the old fashion way which you may have heard of as the "Hot Processed" method. The soap batter is "cooked" in a crock pot and can be used right away instead of waiting the 4 She believes in using all natural ingredients and the best ingredients that are very good for our skin -6 weeks of curing. The soap will help our skin be healthy and young looking. The scents are very earthy and organic. This first bar is her "Serenity Row" Which has these beautiful Calendula flowers. Her bars are made with Essential Oils which have great benefits to the skin, free of commercial ingredients. This one has a Bergamont & Clary Sage scent with a combination of cocoa butter, avocado oil,Clay, & Beeswax. The Bar is extremely hard and last a long time.

_Serenity Row_ on TOP
_Walk The Lime_ on BOTTOM
photograph by Jennifer Roman

The second Bar she sent is a more manly scent but for some reason I still smell this lingering in my home! I'm not a huge patchouli lover BUT the amount and combination of other oils in this seems to be just right! This bar is also a pretty hefty hard bar! The exfoliate in this is poppy seeds! Its very creamy and delightful and I am a huge fan of Becca's great soap making skills! A chemist who really has a great recipe! She has since created many other soaps in which I hope to check out her Cantaloupe soap!! Oh MY!!
As always I love sharing great companies especially small businesses with you guys. I will always bring you the best products that I find and hope you will support your small businesses as they are truly hard workers with great design and thought. They deserve our support! 
If you are a small business Owner, looking to shed some light on your business, please feel free to contact me at Romanj00@gmail.com

Blessings My friends!
What are some of your favorite Soap scents?









No comments:

Post a Comment