Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

BlackByrd JewelryShop || Review

As you all know, I have gravitated to helping small businesses all over the Globe to be noticed a bit more then what the busy hard working days get them.From Bath & body items, Artisan soap, handmade Jewelry, gifts, anything in the relm of a small business . So this evening I wanted to show you a pretty unique shop called BlackBryd Jewelry. I will list their information below so you can check out some of the very beautiful pieces that are created handmade just for you.
The buckle bracelet I received I wanted to show my religious side of me. That when I wear it, it can remind me to pray. Nothing more then just stop and pray.

What I love About this company is that you can get your item customized. This was exactly what I was looking for! I could have had a lot of writing on it but this is just what I preferred. Made of leather material, with two click buttons to adjust to your wrist. Made very well!
The ~AMEN
I feel like something customized is a great gift to give and when its affordable, its even better! I dont know how many times I have went to the mall and bought things that were customized in two minutes only to be let down with the item being junk! I dont see this company as making any junk. I see a very great talent that I hope others will see as well! Ill list a couple photos of some other items that are in her shop. These are not my photos.

I absolutely adore these three items so much! Each has its own unique style to them though they are giving off that southern look. Again you can customize things to say or look how you want! Sweet awesome company that I hope you will check out! 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment