Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

SKIN GLOWS by Celeste || Review

Attention all my beautiful readers! I am fighting some sort of stomach bug in which hasn't really "hit" me yet, but i fear its going to soon. I have a company that is a really delightful one. A company known as Skin Glows By Celeste , a small business making all homemade skin loving products for our skin!


 I am so thankful for the owner, Celeste for sending me some of her great products to introduce to you all. But first let me just tell you WHY Celeste began her journey.
Just like many of us, labels and flashy colors and designs grab our attention So much of the time, that we just buy it because it is a deal or " Its pretty". Hmmm, But have we thought maybe look at the ingredient list and find out what we are really putting on our skin? Probably not. Which is what Celeste did. She is a Esthetician  which is someone who is knowledgeable of beauty. She researched these products and found just how harmful the chemicals are nearly 160 Chemicals that enter our bloodstream in 30 seconds. Its something to really think about. So she decided to research ingredients great for our skin, that help our skin and improve it. Most of her products are coconut oil based. But let me be straight forward, my skin feels incredible!
The first product shes sent to me is her Sugar Scrub in the scent "WAKE UP CALL."

 It is basically a coffee sugar scrub. Something you could use early in the morning to give yourself a bit of energy. Im not lying guys, its like a shot of espresso to the skin but leaves it SO soft!!  Ill insert a photo below of what it looks like on the skin:
You just add some to your skin, scrub it in for a little bit and wash it off! Believe it or not but the caffeine in the coffee will enter your blood stream giving you that burst of energy!

The second product she sent is her whipped body butter in BLISS a really nice scent my daughter says smells like orange chocolate chip cookies!! ha ha.

 It has Orange, grapefruit, lemon, clementine, bergamot and a organic warm vanilla. I think she  may be smelling the cocoa butter too :) of course a main ingredient is the coconut oil. This is exactly just what it is called. Body BUTTER. Soon as it hits the skin, it melts just like butter and is completly amazing.

 I love this the best because it gives my skin a soft glisten and my skin nearly looks healthier as well. :) This is a best seller for her, and Now i know why! I highly recommend this one to all of you, just be sure you are ok with the ingredients first. I know coconut oil may be a sensitivity to some people. 

And last but not least a homemade Lip balm in LEMON LIME which to me is like a lemon lime cocoa & i really enjoy it. Its really creamy & glides on the lips very well. When you use cocoa butter the cocoa scent can tend to peak through. Its absolutely amazing for our skin and it helps its texture and beauty. Repair & Replenish, perfect for chapped lips and flaky lips. A great essential for winter! Id love to try the other scents she has! 

Right now Celeste has a deal going on! If you use the code GLOWFREE50 to get free shipping with orders of $50 or more! Why not give your family and friends a new healthy skin makeover this year? Ask me how I look younger again? Its because for years I have been using GOOD stuff for me skin! at least as much as possible. don't quote me on that ha ha.


If you have tried this company let me know in a comment below! Id love to hear what you think about them! :) Till next time my friends..... <3

I was sent these products to review. These are my opinions based on my experience with the products. These are my own thoughts. sizes are not actual size of products you will be ordering.





No comments:

Post a Comment