Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

BOTELLA Essential Oil Diffuser By Deneve || Review


I finally have a really nice essential Oil Diffuser to use with some of these essential oils I have steadily accumulated! Typically I'm rubbing peppermint oil on my head and temples to lighten my headaches but I decided to take a few drops of peppermint essential oil (by InstaNatural ) and a few drops of Vanilla (by Sun Essential Oils ) and add them to this AMAZING diffuser! 


What I really like about this one in particular is that it has a little button for "mist" in which it lightly releases the oils. The Oils are mixed with water within a cup like cylinder inside the device.
The other button is "Light" this is where it gets cool. It has two settings & uses a LED light to save energy.. One is a brighter light and the other is a dim light. I like the dim as a sort of nightlight and the brighter light as for reading or just to create a calming effect in the area.
Great for accent lighting!!



 The style of this is really modern and can fit even in small spaces. It is not loud at all even while the oils are misting :)
It does have a soft sort of ambient sound which is quite soothing. 
When you click the Mist button once you get a little mist and click it twice you'll get a greater intensity of smell. 
It has a automatic shut off which I really like because of the dangers of leaving something like this one while sleeping. You will have a peace of mind with that.
You just simply plug the adapter into the wall and attach it to the diffuser, and you are ready to go! You can use any essential oils you'd like! Of course I was just playing around with different ones I have. 
This would be part of my Gift guide for someone because its something really nice for the money and its of GREAT Quality! You can find it at the link below!
As always If you have any questions or just want to comment you are more then welcome, its greatly appreciated & I love to know your thoughts and feelings on things!


I received this item in exchange for my review. These thoughts are my own thoughts based on actual experience with the product.


2 comments:

  1. This Botella essential Oil diffuser is very nice. Its appearance in any room gives a calming effect. I put water and then several drops of oil in it. It leaves the room smelling wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great many peer-reviewed research papers have been produced showing the efficacy of essential oils for both purposes. Ylang ylang essential oil benefits

    ReplyDelete