Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Vote here! #Waxmelts #Blendedwithlove



 Love showing support to my small business vendors out there! There are well over 200 amazing ones that I know of or supported in some way! Now is your chance to show a little kindness and support of your own!

Please help me by voting [you can vote every 24 hours if you’d like] for this delightful company very deserving of this grant from Fed Ex!

And of course if you’d like to check out her shop and see for yourself I’m sure you will not be disappointed!
Here are some links below!


Main website: Blended with Love
Owner: Ashley Conner
Facebook: Blended With Love Facebook page- Come join in the fun!
Instagram: Check her out on IG! 💗

I have to add.... there are many creative Wax melt vendors but if you look you’ll see a ton of beauty and creativity in her work!

I may just go place a order now! 😃💕

Don’t forget to VOTE!!!!

Happy living everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment