Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask || Review


Looking to Detoxify your skin?
I was sent an amazing clay mask to review from Valentia. I have used other products from this company before and let me just say, I highly recommend this company because their products DO work and DO improve the skin. After using this clay mask my face not only was extremely clean and free of any dirt particles in and around my pores but my skin felt smooth, so soft and as if I just came out of a salon after getting a facial. We all know facials are not cheap by any means and this practically did the job for me. It has a beautiful fruity fragrance.  Not overpowering at all but enough for you to smell it and its delightful. This clay mask draws out impurities, significantly reduces pore size,  & improves skin tone. I have used it several times and I absolutely love how my skin feels afterwards. My face feels firm and I really like that!

The texture of the mask is creamy but has Hibiscus & cranberry fibers in it so it gives a good exfoliate that is not too rough. I didn't feel much of a tingle with this mask which is good but I did notice that when I wiped the mask off my face was a bit red that later disappeared. I believe since this has Kaolin Clay in it that the redness was from the clay pulling the impurities to the surface of my skin. I wouldn't recommend this mask for someone with sensitive skin and if you do want to try it, I would spot check it first to be sure of no reaction. 


How To Use:
Generously apply on face carefully avoiding the eye area. Leave on your skin for 15-20 minutes or until mask dries. Wipe it off with a damp cloth soaked in warm water. As the mask has natural fibers use circular motions to remove the mask helping to slough off dead skin and exfoliate.
I received this mask for testing purposes, these are my thoughts formulated by experience with the actual product, All thoughts are my own. 
Powered by Brandbacker



2 comments:

  1. This stuff is amazing!! It's one of my favorites ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff is amazing!! It's one of my favorites ♡♡

    ReplyDelete