Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Beautiful Beings Body co || Review

Store is having its Restock Sale today only Jan 30th! Use code RESTOCK2016 with any $25 purchase! 
       
Let's just get right into this neat company and check out the two products I am reviewing. The company is called Beautiful Beings Body with owner Johnny A.k.A Sir Lancelot.  This guy is creating some pretty nifty mythological fairy-tale type of soaps and bath goodies. He is actually inspired by fantasy and mythological creatures. Something a bit different and I thought it would be awesome to share his company with you guys!

He sent me this Beautiful Mermaid inspired soap. The colors definitely remind me of a Mermaid. The swirl inside reminding me of a Mermaid Tail! I absolutely love the top of this soap. Shown in my second picture, the soap is topped with mini crystal looking pieces and as if its a beach on top of the soap. I think its so pretty and dainty.
So Soon as water hits this beautiful soap there is just instant lathering goodness. Nothing like a soap with awesome LATHER right? I get so excited when I review a bar with such amazing lather. I ' know about you, but I like to know I'm getting clean and lather itself is the perfect way to know! If a soap doesn't have lather you might want to think about switching or tossing that puppy!
Look at those bubbles! Hardly any water even needed to get all soapy :)
So it doesn't leave much of a lingering scent on the skin. In fact I don't smell anything after using the soap which is NOT a bad thing. I do happen to like soaps that have a lingering smell to them pose to those not. BUT again this is not a bad thing. My skin is SO clean and so moisturized. I feel like I don't need to use lotion afterwards or anything. No itching, tingling, dry spots. Nothing like that at all. This is a hard bar which makes me feel like it will last a longer time then as if it were a more softer bar. I really enjoyed this bar. 

The other item Johnny sent me is The Centaur hand & body lotion made with Hemp oil and bees wax. Has Chamomile & Calendula, grapeseed oil, Shea butter, and is fragranced in cardamom & teakwood. It has a spicy type scent to it.

 I actually wasn't a huge fan at first when I used it but it has grown on me and sometimes I find myself taking the cap off to just sniff the lotion. (yea, i know I'm weird) :) This scent definitely reminds me of something Mythological. That deep spicy scent. Its a more manly scent in my opinion and could see men really enjoying this one. I think the formula is perfect. Spot on. Even with bees wax in this, I do not feel like it leaves my skin waxy. Its very moisturizing and absorbs into my skin fast. My skin feels super soft and it is highly scented. I am going to recommend other scents to this. same fomula if possible but I would love to see him come out with maybe a "collection" . I really think that would be cool.

On the label he has this little message imprinted:
So I think it would be a awesome idea to have several different lotions maybe different colors but each being a different Mythological creature and write a little message like this one on each.

So I want to Thank Johnny Sir lancelot for sending these awesome goodies and I want to let you ALL know that He will be doing a big Launch on the JAN 30! 

You can find him at these places and I hope you will check him out! He is pretty darn talented and had more items from where these came from!
MERMAIDS FOR LIFE! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment