Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

B.A.R Soap Review || what I think!

Hi Guys! Tonight I thought I would introduce you to another amazing company called Bay Area Raw Soap (or B.A.R Soap) located in Martinez, California!! This company uses the best essential oils and natural ingredients in all their soaps. Plant-based oils and natural ingredients are so much better for our skin & you all know just how strong I feel about using them instead of those from the store shelf!
So the Owner, Kricket was so generous and sweet to send me three very amazing soaps and I want to share them with you!

In my opinion, this first product is so unique and different then any I have used or seen before. It is a Luffa Soap. I have heard and seen Luffa soaps before, BUT not this style. Look at these pictures to get an idea of just how big and awesome this one is!

 
Hand dipped in a homemade soap?? AHHH, I love it! Scented with Lavender & Eucalyptus Essential Oils. To me this is nearly one of my most favorite combination of essential oils. 
The scent has such a punch and lingers on your skin! 
You just run it under the water and rub it on your skin! Once you are done, leave your luffa soap in a well ventilated, dry area until next time. 
How fabulous is this!? The homemade soap is a great blend and is creamy. Its very moisturizing and I feel great knowing that my skin is getting fed such great ingredients! 
If there could be a candle with this scent I would choose no other! haha.

The next two products are bars of soaps! Im in HEAVEN! With my outrageous obsessed hobby of admiration of Artisian Soaps I have, this one is pretty darn great! Its so pretty just to start off!

Ever since I had that cracked tooth and had to shove clove oil in that area, im not a huge fan of clove smell. In fact it turns my stomach but with this soap, more of the cinnamon oil comes through and makes it a bit more "baked goodies" scented. After all, the name of the soap is "Thankful" and reminds me of baked pies around thanksgiving! Its very creamy and not harsh on the skin. This one has Kaolin clay in it as well which actually helps the soap hold its scent longer! Awesome stuff!

The last item is pretty plain but packed full of scent and I totally enjoy this! 
ROSEMARY & MINT


Who would think that these two would go together, but it works and it works very well! You can see the bits of Rosemary in the soap but it has more of a minty scent. Its not over powering, almost perfect aroma that it gives off! 
This company is really amazing & has such a great balance and chemistry of some great bars of soaps! If your looking for a all essential oil and all natural plant based oil company, I highly recommend this company!
I'll leave the Kricket's website and info below, if you are interested in finding a bar or two for yourself or want to buy a gift this year, 


Leave me a comment below is you have any questions or just are interested in this soap company!! 
<3
  

1 comment:

  1. That loofah soap is awesome! I bet the rosemary and mint smells amazing...I'm sure that would make a good tea...LOL!

    ReplyDelete