Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Luna Wax Melts

I came across a new company called Luna Wax company who specializes in making wax melts. I found them through Instagram where I saw this adorable Pig! Instantly I fell in love with him. I knew I had to check this company out because I had never seen that pig before! So the owner Amy Dawson and I talked about reviews and I was sent a few different scents to burn and give her some input on her wax, the throw and the presentation.  
First of all the presentation is adorable. I have liked the colors and shapes she uses, including the famous wax Pig. Some of her shapes are two color layered. I really like that because I love watching the colors change as they melt. Below is the Little piggy faces in Berry Bewitching brew. This is a very powerful Berry scent. I burned two the first time but definitely cut back and used the last one at another time. Are they not cute?

Another one I was sent was little Dinosaurs in the scent Mystical Fruit Medley. This scent is very good. It smells just like a cup of mixed fruit. You can actually smell the specific fruit in this one. Melons, coconut.
I could smell this from the box as i opened it. 


Next, we have the little bi colored Owls. SO cute! The scent of these cuties is Orange Cream Cupcake. One of my top favorites out of the bunch! Smells exactly like a Orange cream pop and a vanilla cupcake! Sop yummy. This one is perfect to use one to burn in my small warmer. 

Indian Summer

The big Piggys look like this! They are the most adorable things I've ever seen!
The blue one is Blueberry Parfait and the white one is in Sparkling Ginger {reminds me of a nice soap}
There were a few others that I do not have photographed and that because I was way to excited to burn them that I forgot to snap a picture! HAHA.
SPICED CAKE> AMAZZZZZZING
and toasted Marshmallow>AMAZZZZZING!
:)

All info for this company is listed here on her Business card that I will list below. 
Please check this shop out and grab yourself a few Piggies!






No comments:

Post a Comment