Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New year! I’m Back!

Hi y’all!! I can tell you that 2018 was definitely a year to slide in the far pages of an old book!! Lots of lessons learned, emotions to slowly accept. I’m healing gradually and can say am in a much better place than before. One thing is for sure I never gave up on my passion! -Supporting hard working small businesses and have grown as a person and have found some nice people along the way! What is everyone looking forward to for 2019?! I feel a good year is in store! Just feeling good vibes! How about you? I’m looking to find some new awesome products to shar and introduce to you all. My kids are wanting to be like mommy and want to find their own niche! One wants to start a makeup YouTube channel-  she recievied a bunch of makeup she wants to start with. I see her learning ways to apply makeup and getting into the new trends! I’m excited for her! I always want to encourage the kids to do what wxcites them! As long as school and important things come first and it’s something age appropriate I’m okay. The youngest is big into slime making, squishies and new this year FASHION!!!!! She loves to get new clothes and is totally her own person with her own style!!! She also wants to try The Whole Vegetarian our. So looking for healthy lifestyles in her future as well! Which leads me to this- what are some of your goals and focused lifestyle you hope to achieve or find this year?!


No comments:

Post a Comment